The Deer Valley Family Resource Center, New River provides support to strengthen families living in the North Phoenix Region. DVFRC offers education, prevention and awareness by coordinating existing programs and services to meet the needs of families with children ages birth to five. In support of this mission, the center empowers parents and caregivers to become educators themselves and join in the joy of their child’s learning during the critical early developmental years.
- Parent child interactive classes
- Parenting series classes
- Early Childhood Education/Early Intervention
- Community resource and referral
- Technology/Computer available for parent use
- AHCCCS services by appointment only at this location