Family SPOT (Strong Parents through Opportunities and Teaching) offers family support services to the community through in-house workshops, family play time activities and resources and referrals to our community partners. We have established community based early literacy opportunities for families to attend free of charge!
Our Family Resource Center has Certified SNAP Assistors available on-site to help you and those you know apply for AHCCCS health insurance and Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
- Learning Together Activities
- Toybrary - borrow a bag with a toy for 2 weeks
- Developmental Milestone Screening
- Community resource and referral
- AHCCCS and SNAP application assistance