Family SPOT is a partnership lead by Lutheran Social Services of the Southwest in collaboration with faith based and community organizations funded by First Things First serving the diverse needs of young children and their families. We support all families to help make sure all children in the community are healthy and ready to learn.
- Learning Together Activities
- Toybrary - borrow a bag with a toy for 2 weeks
- Developmental Milestone Screening
- Community resource and referral
- AHCCCS and SNAP application assistance
- Food boxes