We are aware that parents are the first teachers to their children. Knowing this, in the Family Resource Center at Landmark School we provide support and the necessary tools so that they, in turn, can help their children succeed and achieve their school goals and everyday life challenges.
Landmark FRC offers extensive services and programs; such as, referral services for housing, domestic violence, health and social services, counseling, recreation programs, education and training opportunities, child care, employment, and parent education programs.
- Parenting Classes
- Educational “Playdates” for parents and pre-school children
- Guest Speakers Through Community Organizations
- Nutrition Classes
- Support to Seek Outside Resources
- City of Glendale Library Passes and Information (3xs a Year)
- ESL Classes
- Adult Math Classes
- Registration with Department of Economic Security (AHCCCS and Food Stamps)
- Readiness Basket Program
- Bullying Classes
- Yearly support with federal taxes (IRS)
- AZ Department of Transportation Workshops