Thrive to Five offers free educational programs to families and caregivers of children ages birth to five. We promote the understanding of early child development. Thrive to Five offers families and caregivers the knowledge, skills and resources to help children reach their potential to enter school ready to learn.
- Parent/caregiver and child interactive classes
- Positive parenting classes and workshops
- Referrals to community resources and partners
- Connections to preschool enrollment options
- Food boxes
- CPR and First Aid certification classes
- Children's book library
- Brain Boxes and educational materials library
- Computer and internet access
Register for our free classes by clicking
on the calendar below!