The WRIC is a family resource center designed to be a ONE-STOP SHOP for connecting families to community resources, providing quality family engagement activities and increasing parents/guardians access to safety, health and parenting education.
In partnership with various agencies such as Phoenix Children’s Hospital, Arizona Science Center, the Phoenix Zoo, Phoenix Public Library and First Teeth First, the WRIC is the perfect family-centered environment for providing positive, early childhood experiences.
Due to the support of First Things First, ALL of our programs and workshops are provided free of charge to our families!
- Resource and Referral Information
- - food, clothing, medical services and MUCH more
- AHCCCS/SNAP Application Assistance and navigating through The Marketplace
- Parent Support Programs
- - workshops on nutrition, child safety,
- child development, Positive Discipline etc.
- - groups
- Early Literacy Programs
- - Science on Wheels
- - Zoo to You
- - Splash Into Class Kindergarten Readiness
- - Kindergarten Bootcamp
- Family Engagement Activities
- - Laugh & Learn Village Family Play Group
- - Autumn Adventure
- - Winter Wonderland at the WRIC
- - Happy Hearts Hoopla
- - Movie Pajama Jam
- - Silly Sun, Summer Fun