The WRIC Center is a family resource center designed to be a ONE-STOP SHOP for different services and programs.
- Resource and Referral Information for food, clothing, medical services and much more
- AHCCCS/SNAP Application Assistance and navigating through The Marketplace
- Parent Support Programs via classes, workshops and groups
- Early Literacy Programs like Raising a Reader and Laugh & Learn Family Play group
- Kindergarten Readiness Programs during the summer as well as during the school year