The Paradise Valley Family Resource Center prepares children ages birth to five, for success in school and life by providing the resources and referrals that connect and strengthen families.
A sample of the many programs and resources offered at the PVFRC:
- Read With Me Story and Craft (in person)
- Online Story and Craft
- Lending Learning Backpacks
- School Readiness Kits
- Raising a Reader online
- Kith and Kin online
- Online activity calendar
- Car Seat Safety (currently all virtual)
- Active Parenting 0-5 Online
- Hearing and Vision Screenings (will resume soon)
- First Teeth First (will resume soon)
- Referrals to community programs, food assistance, rental/utility assistance, WIC/SNAP assistance, and more!